Yes Vote For K-12
- Fabius-Pompey Central School District Approves Renovations to 3 of its Buildings. Robertson Strong Apgar Architects has been working closely with the District for a year looking at options for the District with the Administration and School Board Members. RSA has been providing architectural services to the school district for 18 years. The previous projects has been functional, of a high quality, on schedule, and on budget.
Ready To Grow
- Empower Federal Credit Union Main Branch on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse - Phase II Opens with Great Excitement. The expanded credit union has enlarged facilities for its members. The interior provides nearly two dozen private office areas for financial transactions. RSA Architects has been working Empower Federal Credit Union for nearly three decades. This main branch is the busiest branch for Empower and with the opening of this phase, it is positioned to serve even more members.
Five Decades of Design
- Robertson Strong Apgar Architects Received Citations from the New York State Senate and Assembly for 50 years of Architectural Service. NYS Senator John DeFrancisco presented Larry Apgar, CEO and James Oliver, VP a citation at our offices on James Street in Syracuse. NYS Assemblyman William Magnarelli presented a citation from the State Assembly to RSA Architects.
Maxwell Moves Forward
- Maxwell Memorial Library has Grand Opening - The Public Impressed with the Significant Improvements. RSA Architects worked closely with the staff and library board to determine the elements and work to be included in this project. Finishes and major library equipment components were upgraded, creating virtually a new library within the existing building shell. Flexibility in the reading area was enhanced by large portions of the stack shelving being mobile. A new circulation / reception desk is an aesthetic as well as functional improvement.
Voters Say Yes
- Tully Central School District Voters Say Yes to $12.5 Million in District Wide Renovations. Robertson Strong Apgar Architects has been developing options presenting them to the Administration and the Building Committee, which includes School Board Members, for review and discussion. A package developed by this process was presented to the residents of the district who overwhelmingly approved the referendum which includes work on four district buildings.
New Curved Image
- The new Porsche facility is a totally new and expanded full service facility featuring curved aluminium panels on the exterior. This contemporary image is heightened by floor to ceiling glass bring outside into the new showroom. Customer contact points are enhanced to add to the positive experience at this state of the art Porsche sales and service facility.
West Genesee Nears Completion
- Nearing completion, the District wide capital projects are open for students this Fall 2016. The project incorporates many improvements to the educational and support spaces throughout the District. RSA Architects worked closely with the District Administration and staff to affectively incorporate their educational program requirements along with building infrastructure needs. This major project will be completed within the $24 million project budget.
Empower Phase One
- Phase One is now open for business. This very high volume financial institution has greatly expanded its ability to serve members with the additions and major renovations designed by Robertson Strong Apgar Architects.
Weeks Wins Award
- Dr. Weeks Elementary School received CNY AIA design award along with a national award. Rsa designed the complete and major renovation of this Syracuse City School. The project budget was $20 million. The structure was totally gutted down to the exterior walls and then reconstructed.
- RSA Architects has provided architectural services to Drivers Village from inception and early design concepts. The new Audio is the latest in a line of over 22 dealerships now at Drivers Village a Burdick family company enterprise.
Project Nearing Construction
- Construction will be heavy during summer of 2017 at Jordan Elbridge CSD. Major capital projects by architect Robertson Strong Apgar are at NYS Education Department for final review.
- Military base master planning is completed by RSA architects. After careful analysis and evaluation, priorities were established for the base programs and physical renovations. Cost - benefit matrix were developed for over 200 elements. A collaborative process involved over 50 participants in all phases of the planning.
- Northwest Family YMCA continues to thrive and grow: bringing the community together in a safe and healthy environment. RSA designed the newly constructed facility - which comprises over 100,000 square feet and parking for 400 cars. The state-of-the art facility includes:
• athletic field with artificial turf • elevated running track and sprint track
• aquatic center with three bodies of water • wellness center
• cardiovascular aerobic center • spinning studio
• free weight area • child care center
• art room, yoga and meditation room • Basketball courts
The healthy living suite is adding more exercise equipment and to the library for post-surgery and cancer survivors.